· Participated in the training, developing and disciplining of all front office staff.
• Create an environment where motivated people want to join, learn, do their best, and advance. Oversee a diverse team of motivated desk agents by modeling the way, by training, empowering, and coaching throughout the employment life-cycle
• · Maintains records of absences and tardiness.
• · Performs all front office duties including check-in, check-out, reservations, etc.
• · Maintains a high daily average rate (ADR).
• · Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.
• · Ensures that all required reports are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
• · Ensures guest satisfaction by responding to and resolving guest complaints.
• · Is aware of direct competition.
• · Fills in at the front desk and PBX when staffing needs and hotel needs dictate.
• · Maintains regular contact with the Housekeeping, engineering and all Department to ensure proper room status.
• · Fills in for the Front Office Manager in his/her absence.
• · Must maintain a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
• · Ensures that staff is in adherence to uniform/grooming standards at all times.
• · Ensures that all guests are served.
• Must be able to work Flexible shifts.
• Must be able to work weekends/Holidays.
• Notifies Front Office Manager of guest comments.
• All other duties assigned by Management.
• Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance
Experience / Education / Certifications:
• 1. High School diploma – required
• 2. Hospitality or customer service experience-required
• 3. Minimum of 1 year experience as Front Desk Agent – required
• 5. Minimum of 1 year of experience in a Supervisory role-required
• 6. Strong personally
• At all times, the Front Desk Supervisor’s conduct should act as a role model
• Must be Opera Proficiency
• weekends and holidays a must, all shifts Able to work 7AM - 3pm, 3PM-11PM or 10AM-7PM, including weekends & Holidays
Under supervision, the Front Desk Agent is responsible for providing the highest level of guest satisfaction to ensure the continuous delivery of hospitality, professionalism, and consistency. The Front Desk Agent checks in and check outs guests, posting charges, answering the phone and performs Front Desk related functions.
• Able to work All-Shifts 7AM - 3pm, 3PM-11PM or 10AM-7PM, including weekends & Holidays
• Excellent customer service skills to ensure every guest is welcomed and assisted
• Strong communications skills with the ability to interact with all levels of team members and guests in an attentive, courteous, and service-oriented manner
• Bilingual preferred but not required
Benefits include Medical/dental/ vision/ 401k/
Duties and Responsibilities of a cashier:
Managing all the cash transactions in their workplace, maintaining daily account of the daily transactions, balancing the daily account at the end of each day, checking the daily cash balance, interacting with the customers that come to the counter, solving for the price of products and any discounts or offers, receiving coupons, and deducting the said amount from the customers, organizing all the work they do and maintaining the accounting records, reporting discrepancies they find within the accounts to their superiors, making daily, weekly and monthly transaction reports.
Strong communication skills that help to develop courteous conversation with the customers, proficient in managing the rush of customers and helping each one of them promptly, must be fluent in English, great mathematical skills.
Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds. This is a PM Shift. 4:30p-11pm
Must be available: Weekends,Holidays