Q&A – Safety Procedures for the Prevention of the Spread of COVID-19
1. What amenities in the hotel will be open? For security reasons, the pool, game room and gym will be closed indefinitely.
The only amenity opened on phase 1 of opening the hotel will be the Deli from 7am– 11pm.
2. What are the hours for the restaurant, bar and deli?
The Smokehouse Grill and Mulligan’s Sports Bar will be closed during phase one. The Deli will operate from 7am – 11pm. The sting will be organized in the courtyard for dining in; otherwise room service will also be available.
3. Will there be buffet breakfast offered?
During phase one of reopening the property, the buffet will not be available to prevent the spread of contaminants; however breakfast could be order from a large array of breakfast items offered in our Deli menu.
3. Will we have a shuttle to any of the parks once they open?
Do we have information on what safety measures the shuttle company is taking? Once the parks open, service will be resumed but limited, depending on the parks that are open and according to the occupation of the hotel. The company is working with the security information and will be ready before resuming services.
4. How many times will the room be cleaned during a stay over, how often if any?
The cleaning service will only take place after "Check-Out" or if they are required during the stay, likewise the services requested will be limited.
5. What will the front desk do to prevent contact with the guest as much as possible?
We are working with the implementation of acrylic divisions for register at the desk and restaurants to prevent the spread of the Corona virus. These will be installed before the reopening. In addition, employees will wear masks and gloves at all times.
6. Where will sanitizing stations be located in the property?
We already have sanitizing stations in strategic areas of the property; they are located at the main entrances, elevators, entrances to consumption areas and lobby stands.
7. Which buildings or sections in the property will be open during phase one of reopening the hotel?
At the moment only the 8th and 7th floor in our Tower will be open and available for bookings. This may change as the occupation changes; based on the level of occupancy our Standard Pool view Rooms in the Inn Section of the property will be open specifically building B.
8. What have we been working on to sanitize the rooms prior to opening the property?
Every room with plans to reopen is being deep cleaned and disinfected with Ecolab products that are approved by Wyndham as the products to use against the Covid-19 EPA.
9. Will there be any special procedures the hotel will take in as far as sanitizing the rooms?
Yes, according to the Wyndham Pandemic Operational Effectiveness Guide or another resource approval from Wyndham. (we can link the pdf here)
10. How many guests will be allowed to sit in a banquet/meeting room?
How will we ensure safety during these meetings? All meeting space will only operate with no more than 25% capacity during the first phase.
The information above are the steps the Ramada by Wyndham Kissimmee Gateway Hotel plans to take during the first phase of reopening the property after the COVID-19 pandemic in prevention of the spread of the virus and are subject to change based on suggestions from the Local Government Health Administrations and the World Health Organization.
Our goal is to ensure the safety of our guest, and desire is to welcome you back as our guest!
We hope for everyone’s safety.
Ramada by Wyndham Kissimmee Gateway Management Team