We are looking for professional Housekeepers able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
• Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
• Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
• Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
• Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
• Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
• Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
• Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
• Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
• Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
• Customer-oriented and friendly
• Prioritization and time management skills
• Working quickly without compromising quality
• Basic understanding of English language
Salary $8.75 P/H
Description and Duties:
Direct guests to front desk for check in. As well as assist guests with their luggage to and from their room during check-in and check-out
Salary: $5.95 P/H plus Tips
Take orders, prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests courteously and efficiently according to Hotel specifications. Maintain Stock, supplies and cleanliness
Banquet functions areas, meeting rooms and service areas.
Job Involves working:
• Under variable temperature conditions
• Under variable noise levels
1. Minimum of 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages
2. 3 years of experience as a Bartender or Barback
3. Food Handling certificate
4. Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal
5. Provide legible communication
6. Compute basic arithmetic
• Willing to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy
• Ability to Prioritize and organize tasks
• Ability to think clearly, can remain calm, and solve problems using good judgement.
• Ability to follow specific directions thoroughly
• Desire to understand guests’ service needs
• Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
8. Knowledge of various drink recipes and beverages service standards.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Certification in an alcohol awareness program
• Certification of previous training in liquor, wine, and food service
• Certification of CPR
• Ability to suggestive sell
• Ability to input access information in the Property management system/computers/point of sales system
• Must be able to lift up 50 pounds
• Must have knowledge of liquor brands, beers and non-alcoholic ordered
Salary: $8.75 P/H
The primary objective of a Dishwasher is to provide a clean and safe kitchen area for our staff. Must watch and clean tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment. Keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized.