Salary: $9.75 - $10.00
Under supervision, the Front Desk Agent is responsible for providing the highest level of guest satisfaction to ensure the continuous delivery of hospitality, professionalism, and consistency. The Front Desk Agent checks in and check outs guests, posting charges, answering the phone and performs Front Desk related functions.
• Able to work All-Shifts 7AM - 3pm, 3PM-11PM or 10AM-7PM, including weekends & Holidays
• Excellent customer service skills to ensure every guest is welcomed and assisted
• Strong communications skills with the ability to interact with all levels of team members and guests in an attentive, courteous, and service-oriented manner
• Bilingual preferred but not required
Job Type: 1 Full-time positions 32 to 40 hours per week
• Hospitality/ Customer Service : 1 year
• High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for professional Housekeepers able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
• Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
• Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
• Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
• Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
• Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
• Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
• Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
• Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
• Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
• Customer-oriented and friendly
• Prioritization and time management skills
• Working quickly without compromising quality
• Basic understanding of English language
Salary: $5.95 P/H plus Tips
Take orders, prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests courteously and efficiently according to Hotel specifications. Maintain Stock, supplies and cleanliness
Banquet functions areas, meeting rooms and service areas.
Job Involves working:
• Under variable temperature conditions
• Under variable noise levels
1. Minimum of 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages
2. 3 years of experience as a Bartender or Barback
3. Food Handling certificate
4. Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal
5. Provide legible communication
6. Compute basic arithmetic
• Willing to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy
• Ability to Prioritize and organize tasks
• Ability to think clearly, can remain calm, and solve problems using good judgement.
• Ability to follow specific directions thoroughly
• Desire to understand guests’ service needs
• Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
8. Knowledge of various drink recipes and beverages service standards.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Certification in an alcohol awareness program
• Certification of previous training in liquor, wine, and food service
• Certification of CPR
• Ability to suggestive sell
• Ability to input access information in the Property management system/computers/point of sales system
• Must be able to lift up 50 pounds
• Must have knowledge of liquor brands, beers and non-alcoholic ordered
Salary: $5.44 p/h plus tips
Shift: 5 pm - 11 pm
As a Server, you will be responsible for exceeding the customer expectations by providing them with friendly, prompt and attentive service that is tailored to the customer’s preference. A Server will be required to have an extensive knowledge of our food and drink menu and be able to recommend, upsell and reinforce the customers’ orders. The Server will assist with assembly of prepared food and condiments following Bloomin Brands standards check orders for accuracy and review those orders with the guest prior to handoff to ensure satisfaction. A Server will be a team player and assist throughout the restaurant by bussing tables, delivering food and beverages ensuring that every opportunity to WOW a customer is completed.